Discounts and benefits
Fitness membership – The Malvern
- Half price joining fee (£25)
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym, with newly refurbished machines and equipment
- Access to our full class timetable, with a range of classes to suit everyone at times all throughout the day
- Benefits and rewards across all areas of the spa, hotel, and restaurant
- x3 Fitness passes so your friends/family can join you in the gym or in a class.
- x1 Evening spa pass per month for you to enjoy a full evening of relaxation in the spa.
- Option to purchase 1 more additional spa pass a month for person use, Day pass is £50 and can be used monday-thursday and an evening pass which is £30 and can be used any evening.
- 12-month contract
If you are wanting to pay for 12 months up front, you will get 12 months for the price of 11 totalling £418 for the year (plus £25 jf)
WMAS Spa Day
- Full day of spa access 9.30am-5.30pm
- £15 allocation towards lunch in The Grovewood
- 30-minute treatment (choose from a Skin Booster Facial, Manicure or Pedicure)
- Monday – Thursday only
- Valid WMAS ID to be shown on booking.
- Priced at £115pp.
- Access to the spa from 12pm on the day of arrival until 11am on day of departure with check in to the room at 3pm
- £30pp towards your evening meal (Applies exclusively to food items)
- Cooked breakfast to order as well as our continental buffet.
- Priced at £209 per room (based on 2 sharing)
- Sunday – Thursday Only
- Valid WMAS ID to be given on booking.
- 10% off when dining with up to 4 guests – minimum of x1 WMAS ID card required.
- The 10% is not available when booked onto a spa/hotel package.
All bookings can be made via their contact number 01684 898290.
If enquiring about fitness membership all enquiries should be emailed to Sanitta Pearson via 01684 898290 to a discount can be applied
UNLIMITED breakfast just for £9.99 at Beefeater
Beefeater do an unlimited breakfast, this includes full English and continental breakfast, pastries, pancakes, cereal, yoghurt, fruits, teas, coffees and fruit juices all included for £9.99 per adult. PLUS for every full paying adult 2 children under 16 eat for free!!
For more information see Unlimited Breakfast | Beefeater
West Midlands Police Sports & Wellbeing Association
All West Midlands Ambulance Service staff are now eligible to join the West Midlands Police Sports & Wellbeing Association.
Through joining the membership scheme you can open up a whole host of benefits from sports and wellbeing opportunities, days out with the family, money saving benefits and more.
Why become a member?
By becoming a member of the club you will open up instant access to hundreds of benefits including:
Local and national discounts negotiated exclusively for our members
- Organised day trips and luxury breaks
- Free to use family passes for several attractions
- Subsidised tickets, where we cover part of the cost for you and your family to enjoy great days out
- Heavily discounted cinema vouchers
- Regular competitions
- Win up to £5000.00 every month in our club lottery
- Access to represent the club within our sports teams and gain access to sports funding
- Use of sports facilities at Tally Ho as well as discounted room hire rates for family celebrations.
- Annual members events
Who can be a member?
Although we are a police club, our membership is open to all emergency service responders, both serving and retired. Emergency service responders we recognise include:
- Police officers and staff (including transport police)
- Fire Service
- Armed Forces
Family and friends of existing members can also join through our Associate Membership scheme.
For all levels of ability, from novice to expert! With such demanding jobs, your fitness can often be tested; the opportunity to participate in sporting activities can really make a difference! With the sports sections, you will have the chance to play for fun but can reach the heights of representing the club at higher levels.
If you would like any information on any of the sports sections please contact us on 0121 626 8337 or email email@example.com
Start your membership today!
Joining the club is easy, just click the link below, enter the required information to setup your account today.
Once your application has been approved you will have instant access to all our benefits.
Blue Light Card
Blue Light Card provides access to discounts for a wide range of online and instore shops and services including restaurants, cinemas and attractions to NHS and Emergency Services Workers. To gain access to the discounts there is a sign up fee of £4.99 which provides membership for two years. To find more and to sign up click here www.bluelightcard.co.uk
From midnight tonight, 22nd May workers in the NHS, Emergency Services, Social Services, Social care sector and armed forces, will be able to access 10% discount in all Asda’s stores across the UK when they present their Blue Light Card until further notice. Food and soft drinks, George clothing and homeware, toys, gifts and optical are all included in the offer. Blue Light Card holders will receive their discount by presenting their card at checkout.
Tom Dalby, CEO at Blue Light Card, said:
“We are really proud to be working with ASDA. With the cost of living on the rise, I hope this exclusive 10% discount helps families and individuals across the UK on everything from the big food shop to new school clothes. Asda has always done so much to show its appreciation to NHS staff and other frontline workers, and this partnership will support millions of blue light workers in the country.”
Full terms and conditions for the Blue Light discount can be found here (https://www.asda.com/blue-light-card-terms-and-conditions)
Health Service Discounts
Health Service Discounts is free to sign up for all NHS workers.
Once signed up you will receive access to a huge range of discounts and offers for shops and services including eating out, holidays and mobile phone contracts. To find more and to sign up click here www.healthservicediscounts.com
Tickets For Good
Tickets For Good provides access to live shows, concerts and events to NHS Staff either free of charge or heavily discounted. To join you will need to register with your NHS Email by clicking here: Tickets for Good — NHS
Headspace for NHS – You’re here for them, we’re here for you. Be kind to your mind with free access to Headspace — the world’s most science-backed meditation app — to all NHS clinical and non-clinical staff. Headspace is everyday mindfulness for everyone. Stress less, sleep soundly, and be more resilient. Your Headspace Plus membership will help you learn the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness, to use whenever you need it most. Click here to sign up for your free subscription.
Company Shop Dudley
Company Shop Dudley is located at Castle Mill on Birmingham New Road (DY1 4DA), and the shelves are stacked with food and products from big-name brands such as Marks and Spencer, Nestlé and Tesco, which are on typically around 50% off the normal retail price.
The store prevents good food and household products from going to waste and has created 47 new jobs in the area, tackling the challenge of food and product waste whilst supporting families and the local economy.
Membership is open to almost all key workers, including those working in the NHS, social care, emergency services, FMCG supply chain, British Army and prison services, and temporarily to those working in schools and councils, amongst others.
Anyone who is eligible for membership can sign up for a free membership card online, with applications open on an ongoing basis.
Grocery Shopping Discounts
Lidl: the Lidl Plus app gives shoppers access to weekly discount coupons, exclusive discounts and prizes, including 30% off in store bakery items on Monday to Saturday (excluding bank holidays) from 7pm until closing time.
Morrisons: the My Morrisons app provides personalised offers on items you buy frequently. NHS colleagues can also join the NHS Club via the app for access to exclusive offers. Free online delivery for NHS staff. Also staff can receive a discount at Morrisons Cafe, they are offering emergency services workers a 50% discount on food and hot drinks whilst on duty. The offering excludes BREW and bottled drinks. Staff should have their ID card with them at the time of ordering.
Sainsbury’s: the Nectar scheme enables shoppers to earn one Nectar point for every £1 qualifying spend in store, online or on fuel.
Tesco: Tesco Clubcard members can collect one point for every £1 spent in store and online, and one point for every £2 spent on fuel.
Waitrose: the My Waitrose scheme provides members with freebies and personalised offers.